Working alongside our Controller, the Senior Accounting Manager will support the team as we build a scalable infrastructure with strong internal controls. S/he will not only build the process but also the team that will drive our accounting success.
What Youll Do
- Own General Accounting processes, including streamlining, reviewing account reconciliations & expense analytics
- Lead month end close; reduce days to complete, improve transparency & controls
- Build out a large, high-functioning Accounting team starting with a single direct report
- Partner across the company & within the team to implement & integrate new & optimize existing systems
- Coordinate internal & external audits as well as annual tax filing
- Implement efficient & materially accurate accruals
- Develop reporting; proactively providing value-added analysis & metrics
Who You Are
You are a numbers person & a people person who thrives on continuous improvement, collaborating across the company & building scalable systems & processes. You view speedbumps as an opportunity to showcase your skill & are motivated by the challenge to build accounting controls. Youre an empathetic leader that knows when how to delegate work & motivate a team toward high performance.
You also have the following:
- At least 7 years of Accounting experience with proven success managing a small team
- A degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- ERP experience (Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Intacct, Workday, etc.)
- Prior experience in a high-growth, multi-currency and/or public company is highly desired.
- Extra credit: CPA and/or Big-4 experience is a plus!
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.