At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, & committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees & are looking for career minded individuals looking to grow within a rapidly expanding company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of the warehouse
- Manage warehouse safety, maintenance & organization as well as inventory of spare parts, tools, supplies, & accessories
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training & development of all warehouse personnel
- Manage bike refurb process if applicable
- Assist in employee scheduling
- Serve as forklift operator & trainer
- Manage inbound/outbound of products & supplies
- Manage loading/unloading of vehicle fleet
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body.