B2B Marketing Sr. Associate Manager or Manager
The B2B Marketing Sr. Associate / Manager is responsible for helping deliver growth & retention in the published vendor lifecycle on Zolas vendor marketplace. They will be a key player in increasing positive vendor engagement, increasing Zolas perceived value to published vendors, & optimizing for synergies in vendor messaging & communications. This role will report to the Director of B2B Marketing at Zola, & will manage multiple strong cross-functional relationships across Vendor Experience, Business, Sales, Marketing/Creative, & more.
- Support the daily production of vendor communications, including:
- Collaborate on & own the published vendor marketing calendar
- Own the published vendor marketing email creation & distribution process, including creative briefs, content implementation, distribution, & tracking.
- Strategize & iterate on communications to improve vendor engagement
- Act as owner & key point of contact for the teams HubSpot CRM & its audiences, workflows, & any data requirements
- Own published vendor marketing KPIs to (e.g. open rates, CTO, clicks, etc.) & continue to improve channel effectiveness
- Ideate on new opportunities to add/demonstrate value to vendors
- Identify thought leadership topics & translate into relevant materials
- Establish & manage a Zola vendor community/network
- Own & iterate on the vendor-to-vendor referral program & other vendor offers
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to develop processes to streamline operations
- Partner with functional teams to identify opportunities to market vendors to couples
- Support vendor acquisition & nurture initiatives, as required
This role requires a demonstrated record of project management, analytical rigor, excellent communications skills, strategic problem-solving, technical competency, & creativity. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering on growth & retention in the customer lifecycle in a marketplace business & demonstrate a true passion for B2B marketing.
- Solid understanding of key performance metrics & the ability to recognize how they might impact the business
- Experience working with HubSpot or a similar B2B CRM/ESP
- Knowledge/background of B2B email marketing & inbox deliverability best practices
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Google Suite.
- Strong verbal & writing skills
- Excellent time & project management with exceptional attention to detail
- Desire & demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines, & manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Self-motivated & energetic individual with a high level of initiative & thrives working a fast-paced, challenging digital environment.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!