THE ROLE: Email Marketing Specialist - Irvine, CA, Boston, NYC or Remote in US
Simon Premium Outlets has joined forces with ecommerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe, to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets shoppers delight in special offers & curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
Shop Premium Outlets (SPO) is seeking a Email Marketing Specialist to own & drive coding SPOs daily Marketing emails. In this role, you will need to be heavily detail oriented, have full working knowledge of HTML, & work closely with cross-functional teams. You will put your time management skills to the test managing multiple deliverables simultaneous such as code, test, & deploy 4-5 emails a day, learn new technologies, & have a passion for coding.
What Youll Do:
- Translation of visual design to HTML email code
- Integration of the design & HTML coding aspects of email
- Troubleshoot & resolve coding issues in a timely manner
- Assist in quality control around customer facing email communications
- Ensure that all content remains in a stable & well-tested environment that is responsive & presented excellently across all email platforms & devices
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to team of merchandisers & work with creative designer to make any edits
- Develop & maintain relationships with team members & collaborate with partners on merchandising team
- In tune with latest in email best practices, platforms, ESPs, compatibility, technologies & trends as pertaining to email related experiences
- Ability to craft & execute Basic Builds (4+ per day)
- Work with pre-existing HTML templates & providing design & image editing
- Perform QA on own work as well as conducting peer review of campaign set up & coding to ensure emails render accurately across ISPs & other platforms
- Position has potential opportunity to grow & adopt more email marketing responsibilities & SMS deployment
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 1 to 2 years of Email Marketing or HTML Coding experience
- Solid technical skills & expertise with HTML for email deployment
- Ability to track, manage, complete, & deploy tests multiple times a day in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Zeta & Klaviyo is a plus
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, & communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- Experience with Dreamweaver a plus
Base Salary Range: $60,000 70,000
Rue Gilt Groupe is committed to providing Associates with equal pay for equal work & carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including prior experience, skills & expertise, location, & internal equity. Our goal is to support, reward & compensate the entire individual. Depending on role eligibility, your offer may also include bonus/commission, equity, 401(k) match, & a variety of benefits. Therefore, final offer amounts may vary from the amount stated.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY, CA & Dublin offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all Associates who will work at our MA, NY, CA or Dublin offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.