FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
We are looking for an analytically-driven, organized, & curious team player to join our Revenue & Strategy Team focused on making sports more exciting for everyone.This is a small team trying to accomplish big things. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment & able to adapt to changes within the business & the industry.
What you'll do:
Youll be an integral part of the Revenue & Strategy Team responsible for daily contest sizes, revenue forecasting, & revenue tracking.
You ensure data is trustworthy & correct, & find insights that influence decisions. As part of a small growing team there's also an opportunity to help shape the data-driven culture at FanDuel through mentorship & advocacy across the company, as well as identify areas for the business to grow.
Collaborating with a variety of teams within the company, & by building influence through the lens of data, you have the opportunity to change how sports are experienced by millions of people.
What we value:
- An analytical & curious mindset
- Strong organizational & practical skills
- A strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
Who we're looking for
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Proficiency in SQL (or demonstrate that you can learn quickly)
- Comfortable with modeling & analysis in Excel
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis & experimentation, & capacity to drive conclusions from analysis
- Ability to work across disparate data sources to obtain sensible results
Nice to have
- Understanding of analytical techniques applied to regression, user segmentation, & cohort analysis
- Experience using R and/or Python.
- Familiarity with A/B testing & corresponding analysis
- Interest in season long and/or daily fantasy sports
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.