Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M & have 850 employees across 11 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
SimilarWebs market intelligence solutions provide Publishing & Media brands with insights to help them understand, track & grow their digital share of voice & revenue. At SimilarWeb we bring together the industrys top talent to work together & create a product that transforms the way that businesses make decisions.
Were hiring a Client Services Team Manager to lead a team responsible for collaborating with commercial partners in order to provide insights & training directly to clients throughout their lifecycle, in order to drive commercial growth & product adoption
As a Team Manager of Client Services:
- Run a team responsible for 3 primary functions:
- New Business Support: Understanding a customer/prospects pain points & needs, then producing insight materials (decks, workshops, trials, demos etc) to prove the value of our solution(s) in relation to their business needs. This is all about getting into the mindset of a customer & demonstrating expertise in the respective industry & use-case
- Account Product Training & Onboarding: Making sure all clients are set up for success by taking them through a guided structured product onboarding program (demos, workshops, training plans etc), then providing ongoing training & usage analysis to ensure that product adoption goals are met. This motion is all about getting the client to integrate SW into their everyday workflow & making it a must-have tool in their stack.
- Account Value Realization: Particularly when an account is at risk of churn or just isnt maximizing the solution value from training sessions, value realization is about doing some of the heavy lifting for the client (all around insights) in order to remind them of why they purchased from us & the amazing value they can get by utilizing what they have
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- 1+ years running a similar function at a SaaS company
- 3+ years experience either as a Solution Engineer, Consultant or working in a marketing/analytics function
- Have digital marketing knowledge
- A big focus on efficiency & process optimization (were a little obsessed with this)
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem & identify a solution
- Strong communication skills
Its a PLUS if you:
- Speak multiple languages
- Have experience using Similarweb
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.