About the role:
As a Pricing Associate, youll be at the center of the design & maintenance of ClassPass product portfolio. The Pricing & Inventory team is responsible for all pricing activities within the Company, from pricing optimization of our existing packages & features, to creatively using our inventory & dynamic pricing capabilities, to testing new customer packages, to helping the company iterate & continue to become a leading, international fitness brand.
You should expect to roll up your sleeves & work closely with Pricing & Inventory Program Managers to support high-impact programs & coordinate cross-functionally to execute these initiatives. You are a troubleshooter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to dig into the details to surface areas of opportunity to improve efficiency. Youll be on the front lines of testing initiatives that have implications for all three of our constituencies (our users, our studio partners, & ClassPass itself).
- Support scrappy in-market beta test plans & represent the pricing team with cross-functional teams to execute & iterate on those tests
- Manage customer-facing plan creation, ongoing plan management, & credit packaging across domestic & international markets
- Execute customer & inventory merchandising, & promotional credit pricing for segmented studios & users
- Become the expert on internal pricing tools to resolve issues & to support pricing tests
- 1-2 years experience in a startup environment or in an operations / strategic role at a tech company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Extremely organized with a self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude who approaches all tasks with enthusiasm
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills to be able to work with varying teams & levels across the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve or escalate issues as they arise
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, & a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Knowledge of economics fundamentals & practical business sense
- Excel, SQL, Looker and/or Tableau skills a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.