Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
As a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract), you are an integral part of Justworks long-term growth & success. To be great in this role, you are self-driven & motivated with a high degree of ownership, you love being productive & detail-oriented, & you have a great ability to multitask without hindering quality. You also possess a positive & upbeat attitude, & interpersonal skills that will enable you to work with all levels of employees, including Hiring Managers, Directors & even our CEO! You take initiative, demonstrate strong common sense, & can operate in a fast-paced corporate environment.
What you'll do
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience & reflect our employer brand
- Schedule & maintain a high volume of interviews
- Serve as the point person for our background check process (conducting reference checks, tracking, reviewing, & taking appropriate action on background checks, updating hiring managers, etc.)
- Post job descriptions internally & externally & upload resumes into our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Provide candidates with information on the interview process & their current status
- Draft & deliver offer letters & new hire documents, as needed
- Make travel arrangements for candidates, as needed
- Assist with Recruiting events, as needed
- Other special projects, as assigned
Who you are
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of corporate experience
- Previous experience in Staffing, Recruiting or HR highly preferred
- Experience working with an ATS or CRM product preferred
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Strong planning & organization skills
- Resourceful & able to proactively anticipate needs & provide solutions
- Strong ability to multitask
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Deep care for the candidate experience
- Interest in Recruiting as a career path
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.