Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Cardinal Commerce Global CustomerServices team (GCS)team is tasked with supporting clients using the Visa Cardholder Authentication Service(VCAS) & other Cardinal Commerce products. As xxxx, Technical Account Management,youwill be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of Cardinal's Enterprise-level book of business with both Merchant & Issuer Customers. A successful TAM will display high levels of Business Acumen, relationship building & consultative-selling skills. They will possess the technical capacity to handle incoming inquiries & provide technical guidance to our top tier Customers. Show an understanding of Cardinal Product Strategy & Vision & have the ability to drive execution of strategy by working in tandem with Cardinal'sSales, Customer Success, & Support teams as well as with in-market Visa teams. Will act as Cardinal SME (tech sales, integration, support) for our customers.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- For assigned book of business (existing Enterprise Clients) act as Cardinal Technical SME
- For assigned accounts, create & maintain complete technical profile outlining how Customer has implemented Cardinal solutions (connection methods, flow diagrams, Customer environment, etc.)
- Function as a second leveltechnical resource for best practice & Customer questions
- Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in timely fashion & with highest level of Customer Service
- Engage with Customer Support as a Customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Lead technical account expansion efforts (setting up new MIDs, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.)
- Assist assigned Customers with:
- Basic & advanced transaction research
- Questions regarding Cardinal's Solutions & the authentication landscape in general
- Technical issues & inquiries
- Assist Customer Success Team with
- Performance/Transaction Monitoring & trending
- QBR process
- Technical discussions/questions
- Engage with Solution Engineering & Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
- Coordinate successful kickoff & start-up of new accounts along with Customer's Project Managers, as required
- Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, & issue status
- Prepare & present any required reports to requestor & management as required
- Follow all established processes & procedures
- Travel required, 15-20% of time
Key Knowledge Domains
- Advanced knowledge of authentication & payment brand transaction flows
- Advanced knowledge in Cardinal technology & implementation methods
- Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
- Demonstrated Success in in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent & high levels of customer satisfaction & retention in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive awareness & proficient in explaining Cardinal's product & service differentiators
- Superior customer focus & drive for results
- Proven ability to take initiative & work independently
- Strong financial acumen
- Drive results & successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
- In lieu of a bachelor's degree, an Associate's degree with 10+ years of experience will be considered
- 5+ years of successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation & influence skills.
- Proven analytical & decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities & persuasively influence both internal & external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Developed information seeking skills & ability to communicate for results.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing & collaboration skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter & have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities & interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written & verbal communication, & customer interaction skills
- Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material