JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
JUUL Labs is committed to responsible innovation & environmental stewardship. The EMEA Sustainability Program Sr/Manager at JUUL Labs will report to the VP of Global Sustainability & be responsible for the implementation of key programs related to Circular Economy & Recycling Innovation. In this role, the Sustainability Manager will work with various organizations including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, R&D & Products to develop a roadmap for innovation that will enable JUUL Labs to be a leader in the Circular Economy including Zero Waste certifications & Design for Circularity for our Products & Operations.
- Define, quantify & track JUUL Labs Global Materials & Waste Footprint for EMEA sites (manufacturing & non-manufacturing) & products.
- Manage implementation of strategic initiatives & opportunities related to Circular Economy including Product Takeback & Recycling in EMEA
- Manage EMEA waste vendors to ensure compliance to all applicable regulations, conformance to JUULs sustainability vision & maximize business value.
- Monitors related EMEA regulatory & legislation related to environmental compliance including electronic, packaging & battery waste. Works with Legal & Country Operations teams to ensure compliance & reporting requirements are met.
- Acts as SME on Circular Economy, Zero Waste & related topics
- Analyze & utilize data to drive educated business decisions to drive future innovation & business value.
- Leads company-wide working groups & conversations related to Zero Waste to build relationships & drive change
- Promotes & supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, & standards of ethics & integrity
- Strong quantitative & qualitative experience in environmental science, finance, operations, engineering, compliance or related field
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters Degree preferred Engineering, Environmental Science, Business, Finance or related field.
- Proficiency with financial analysis
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. The role requires effective communication with colleagues from accounting, finance, data science, computer science & product management
- Ability to problem-solve & manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, insightful, detail oriented
- Positive team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, & customer-focused attitude
- Waste/recycling or sustainability program management
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Work in the heart of London, one of the worlds greatest cities