WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at XO Group, we truly believe in doing work that matters. Through our family of brandsThe Knot, The Nest, The Bump, GigMasters, & How He Askedwe inspire, inform, & cheer on our community as they move through lifes most amazing milestones. From the proposal to creating a home & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE OUTBOUND SALES EXECUTIVEROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are looking for a go-getter with a strong background in closing high-volume sales, specifically new accounts. Having online advertising experience is ideal.You own the cold call & can close deals in the blink of an eye. Others characterize you as a people person, & you can easily build relations with managers & local businesses in order to reach sales targets & boost The Knots market presence.
This role is located in Austin, Texas where you will have the opportunity to take on The Knot from an outbound sales role.
- Give prospective clients a strong, crisp & on point presentation over the phone.
- Hold yourself accountable to meet & exceed all sales & performance goals on a consistent basis.
- Educate potential clients on the value of the Knot & how our partnership can grow their business.
- Be inquisitive, confident & know how to ask great questions to uncover the client need & be able to eloquently. convince the client why The Knot is the right place to advertise.
- Committed to prospecting & cold calling in order to increase our market presence across your assigned region.
- Be persistent - consistently following up with potential clients to close sales is just want you do.
- Know how to make a recommendation based on the customers needs/customize a plan for the client.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Past experience selling multi-media advertising platforms
- Experience in consultative, high-volume sales on a daily, weekly basis
- Proven track record of prospecting & closing new accounts
- CRM software experience, Salesforce a plus
- Previous experience selling a digital-based advertising solution in a transaction marketplace a plus
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1 years advertising sales, 1-year outbound call experience
- Experience in the wedding/bridal industry a plus
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You love our users. You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You do the right thing. You are respectful & act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You debate it. You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get the right answer.
- You own your outcomes. You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You make fast decisions. You are an effective & timely communicator. You understand how to collaborate, compromise, & escalate when needed.
- You get better every day. You welcome the gift of feedback. You never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
Youll hear a lot about culture & perks from other companies, but we like to think of it as the XO way of life. From generous parental leave benefits to free snacks & company outings, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.