Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership also in LA, Chicago, SF, & Boston. Currently, we have Clubhouses open in NY, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
A Member Experience Associate at Chief is a main support connection between members, our Member Experience Managers, & Chief. As the Member Experience Associate, you will directly support Chiefs Member Experience Managers with their day-to-day tasks, while also acting as a go-to for basic member questions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about establishing & maintaining strong communities & relationships. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, outgoing, organized & most importantly passionate about our mission.
- Directly support Chiefs Member Experience (MX) Managers with their day-to-day activities. This includes but is not limited to answering member questions, supporting administrative work, entering member data, organizing outreach campaigns, & acting as a liaison between the MX team & other cross functional departments.
- Answer all basic member support questions in a timely manner
- Help to maintain & update member information in Chiefs CRM database
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Chiefs mission & offerings
- Solicit, analyze & present feedback on the member experience to help the team continue to improve our services to have the greatest impact & benefit for members
What Were Looking For:
- BS/BA degree or relevant work experience required
- Excellent written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional people skills & a passion for building relationships
- Highly organized, able to multi-task & strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate, present, & influence at all levels, including executive & C-level
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning & brand
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, & vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry