As an Expansion Principal, you will plan & oversee the launch of new Via markets throughout the world. You'll also lead the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with cities, public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, & other transportation providers.
What You'll Do:
- Define, coordinate, & oversee all logistical & technical aspects of launching Vias revolutionary mobility solution in new markets, working closely with Vias operations, marketing, & technology development teams
- Manage & develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Lead quality assurance & testing efforts for all of our new projects to ensure an exceptional live service from day one, & provide ongoing support as needed to enable & promote project success
- Own ongoing operational execution & P&L for partner markets, tirelessly working to scale processes & systems to drive rapid growth
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Leverage your understanding of Vias capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
Who You Are:
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Business level Japanese & English
What Catches Our Eye:
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.