Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition. At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to makeshift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our 4.5+ rating onGlassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com.
The Technical Architect is an expert in translating business problems into technical solutions leveraging the full capabilities of the Zuora Subscription platform, & ensures that the proposed solution adheres to Zuora best practices. The Technical Architect can manage teams of Technical Consultants on multiple strategic projects simultaneously, while proactively dealing with customer escalations & identifying project risks. S/he can communicate professionally & directly with senior-level executives, & will work cross-collaboratively with Product Management & Engineering to ensure client issues are clearly articulated & a path to resolution is identified & followed to completion.
Through individual actions & on a day to day basis, the Technical Architect will demonstrate a clear understanding of Customer Success. This means developing complex technical design solutions to solve business problems & not simply write code.
- Lead Sprint Planning, Run Daily Scrum meetings & Backlog Management.
- Identify areas of complexity when gathering requirements & propose technical solutions.
- Independently run Technical Design & Integration workshops with customers business & technical teams.
- Independently own & manage large-scale development projects through all life cycle phases.
- Collaborate & manage several concurrent projects, which could include coding & design, coordinating new releases or documenting projects.
- Provide the client with technical expertise on the Zuora platform & integration technologies.
- Review the work done by the Client or by an implementing Partner in order to provide guidance, feedback & resolve issues.
- Work with the Solution Architect & other team members to ensure proper application of all phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC), & that completion dates are met with quality work.
- Define methodology & best practices for the Technical Consulting Center of Excellence.
Education Requirement: Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a closely related field.
Experience Requirement: 7 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
Alternate Education/Experience Requirement: Masters degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a closely related field; & 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Five (5) years of experience with at least one of the following: APEX, Visual Force, Java or C#.
- Five (5) years of programming experience with SOAP/REST APIs, XML, & JSON Objects.
- Five (5) years of experience implementing & customizing solutions for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software & Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) software in Software as a Service (SAAS) environment.
- Five (5) years of technical consulting experience involving the customization, development, & integration of software modules that are customized to meet business requirements.
Job Location/Travel Requirements: Based out of Zuora offices located at 3333 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite 1150, Atlanta, GA 30305. Travel required up to 50% of the time, typically to various client sites located in the United States & Canada.
To Apply: Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.