At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Sales Engineer, you'll combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships & help large brands as they leverage Branchs technology. Youll work with our Sales team responsible for working with the worlds largest companies & apps, to set up & integrate Branch SaaS solutions across marketing channels.
In this role, you will get to work with the Product, Marketing, Data Analytics & Engineering teams of the biggest, best brands in the world.
Mobile development experience highly preferred.
As a Sales Engineer, you'll get to:
- Use your deep understanding of Branch in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual features, to design solutions that solve our customers business needs.
- Effectively articulate & demonstrate the value of Branch solutions.
- Successfully run POC implementations.
- Assist the Sales team members in closing large accounts.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Solid understanding of iOS & Android programming, building apps and/or SDKs (or willing to learn).
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple, easy to follow manner to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to tie technical concepts back to underlying business needs.
- 2-4 years of experience in sales engineering, software or mobile development or computer science.
- Firm understanding of the technology stacks common to the mobile & web ecosystem.
- Thirst to learn & grow your skill set.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience.
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!