About the Opportunity & Your Role
The Senior Marketing Leader, Target Team is critical to unlocking demand, building brand awareness, & strengthening our partnership for Harrys with our Tier 1 retail partner, Target. Target is a key strategic partner for our future success at Harrys, & we intend to supplement the current merchant relationships with breakthrough success & growth via a deep marketing partnership.
About the Role
This role represents a pioneering opportunity to lead new breakthrough integrated retail marketing capabilities for our brands, while providing leadership influence & impact with Target. This role should ultimately penetrate the marketing c-suite at Target, build annual marketing campaign strategies, & deliver a defined path within our JBP development. This role will need to lead the co-creation of our 360 marketing campaign which should integrate with our broader brand & commercial priorities. As we achieve breakthrough success with Target, this leadership role will help to transfer our learning & knowledge proactively within the broader Retail Marketing organization, & will serve as a key partner to the Head of Retail, Brand GMs, & Co-CEO leading the Commercial organization. This role will report directly to the Director of Retail Marketing.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives our overarching commercial strategy & plans directly with our retail partners. Retail is responsible for all business fundamentals & marketing development at each retail partner, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, marketing, store operations, & supply chain. The Retail Team represents 60% of total company revenue contribution, & as we continue to expand into new brands & categories, the Retail Team will be a primary driver of future growth for the company.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- Responsible for co-creating innovative marketing programs with Target including ideation, execution, & post-program reporting, with a focus on 360 integration & strong ROI. They connect all available touchpoints across the shopper journey at Target with key insights including shopper missions, motivations, & brand/product attributes to help influence behavior & stimulate demand.
- Builds & maintains key relationships with Targets merchandising, marketing, & site merchandising teams for Harrys Inc, with a focus on building clear communication routines to proactively understand business challenges, identify opportunities, & advocate for core priorities.
- Develops & builds retail marketing strategies that elevate Harrys Joint Business Plan (JBP) & Long Range Plan (LRP) with Target merchants & leaders.
- Partners with internal partners across Harrys including Brand, Design, Creative, Insights, & the Target retail team & agency partners, providing insights-based recommendations & building the overarching marketing strategy & budget at Target.
- A key stakeholder in the Harrys annual planning & budgeting process. They help translate Harrys priorities into customized marketing solutions for Target to drive trial & deepen brand loyalty. They partner with Brand, Finance, & Retail team leadership on P&L management & efficient/effective trade & OpEx spending.
This should describe you:
- Comprehensive brand marketing experience, to include business development & process management
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player that possesses a drive for results, thrives in a fast-paced environment, & easily adapts to changing priorities
- An innovative & creative leader who can build & develop comprehensive campaign strategies that unlock new value for Harrys
- Build & leverage comprehensive shopper learning plans, leveraging proprietary retail data, Harrys customer insights, & new shopper insights
- A proven track record of working with senior management, with the ability to bring new thought provoking ideas & plans for consideration & execution
- A model of collaborative behavior & a strong track record of partnering cross-functionally to deliver best in class marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills with experience presenting to internal & external leadership
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated
- Proactive, big picture thinker
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.