Sales Development Representative w/ German
Our Sales Development Representatives are a key part of a DACH Regional Sales team consisting of a Sales Manager & Mid-Market or Enterprise Account Executives. You will support all levels of the sales organization by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. You will foster relationships with Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers, & potential future customers.
What makes a Sales Development Representative successful? We are a team of intuitive, passionate hunters looking for green-field opportunities within potential customers. And we like to have fun.
We have a demonstrated track record of providing growth opportunities to our SDR team members to transition down the AE track, Customer Success or Marketing.
What you'll be working on:
- Prospect & generate leads with companies within a defined territory - DACH.
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Discover.org, Linkedin, ZoomInfo & Outreach
- Collaborate closely with Sales Managers & Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, & messaging/talk-tracks
- Set up new meetings to hand off to our Account Executive teams
- Learn, leverage, & help evolve our demand generation process
- Qualify opportunities & handle objections
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities & Closed Business
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in Target & Prospect Accounts
- Create, prioritize, & qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research & build new & existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
Your experience and skills should include:
- Proficiency in German
- History of quota over-achievement
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelors degree
- Previous experience in a lead generation role a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
This role is for talent looking to continue their career in sales. If you are naturally curious, a strong communicator, & have a hunger to learn, Sumo Logic is the place for you to launch your sales career! We offer our BDRs multiple career paths/opportunities in various lines of business at Sumo Logic.
Sumo Logic, empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable & secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform helps practitioners & developers ensure application reliability, secure & protect against modern security threats, & gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics & insights across observability & security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.