Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Were looking for a Digital Designer to help us create digital ad campaigns, emails, landing pages, & contribute assets to our social media channels. Youre a self-motivated person with an eye for quality & aesthetics. You have experience working within brand guidelines, but also enjoy finding new & creative ways to apply them. You love being a data-driven creative & are excited to test & optimize your work. You have experience working on B2B brands or a niche B2C brand, & understand the value in targeting specific personas. This role sits on the Marketing Team, reports to the Manager of Marketing Programs, & works closely with the Brand Design Team.
What you'll do
- Manage digital design projects from the initial brainstorm to delivery while collaborating with several members of the marketing team
- Complete projects both independently or in partnership with other designers and/or marketers
- Maintain, evolve, & translate Justworks design guidelines across multiple channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Create omnichannel, on-brand, & engaging content thats consistent across various touchpoints (digital ads, email campaigns, website, landing pages, etc.)
- Partner with the team to test & optimize performance to drive lead generation & improve conversion rates
- Be comfortable reviewing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continue to inform & evolve design strategy
- Meet tight deadlines & pivot quickly when priorities change
- Communicate in-process & finished work to stakeholders
- Manage creative resources, internal & external
- BA in Graphic Design/related field, or equivalent work experience
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates skills & abilities
- 3+ years of experience in digital design
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and/or Figma
- Experience creating conversion-focused ads for Facebook, Instagram & other social media platforms, ideally for a B2B company
- Strong knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, post-production, & retouching process
- Extremely strong communication & organizational skills
- Knowledge of latest digital/social media trends
- Working knowledge in email HTML & its capabilities & limitations
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, & work well under pressure
- Bonus points for animation and/or HTML5 skills
Please submit a resume, cover letter, & your portfolio.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.