What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
Our People team partners with teams across the business & offices (Berlin, London, New York, LA) to create an environment that attracts & retains talented people & celebrates growth & connection. As the People Operations Manager based in New York or LA, you will be focusing on supporting our employees from the New York & Los Angeles offices.
This is a 6 to 12 month contract with opportunity for extension or permanent employment based on the company & team need
- Steward SoundClouders through their entire employee lifecycle: from initial contract creation to onboarding, internal moves, offboarding, & beyond.
- Using a People support ticketing system to address employee requests & inquiries, you will execute on existing processes while also constantly assessing for areas of improvement (we know theyre there!).
- Identify & drive automation opportunities for the various People Team processes & tools.
- Work with & manage external vendors such as our benefit providers.
- Run various reports using our HRIS to better inform decisions made by our execs & people managers.
- Maintain employee files & ensure compliance with various regulations.
- Handle sensitive employee relation issues & sensitive data issues requiring discretion & good judgment.
- You have gained 2+ years of experience in Human Resources administration, ideally within a fast paced & international working environment.
- You have basic knowledge in Labor law & Social Security law.
- You have exceptional organizational skills & the ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed information.
- You are people-oriented & have a customer service mindset & an empathetic approach to solving problems.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are an excel expert & know your way around google suite.
- We offer an annual Learning & Development benefit to all of our employees.
- Were truly international - we have employees from more than 50 different countries & our business language is English.
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? All of our employees can make use of our Creativity & Wellness benefit!
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.