As Compass continues to experience massive growth, we are looking for the best & brightest to surface business insights that drive strategic decisions. For this role, we are looking for a key player in building & scaling our Agent renewals capabilities. You will be joining the team that designs the business infrastructure, programs, & insights that drive success in the renewals process. This role reports to the Senior Team Lead of Insights in the Revenue Strategy & Operations team.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an energetic, fast paced, & highly collaborative environment; no two days are alike & everyone on our team has a lot of freedom to choose the projects that they believe will have the biggest impact for the company. The most important skill set for this role is the ability to analyze data, build forecasting models, & surface insights & recommendations that help senior leadership make smarter business decisions.
This Analyst will have a lot of exposure to cross functional teams at Compass (Compass Agents, Regional Presidents, business systems, finance, legal, company leadership), so this individual will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple business & technical partners on highly complex, highly dynamic projects.
Here are some examples of the projects & programs that the Analyst role would play a pivotal role in:
- Agent Renewals. We develop tools for our market leaders to effectively negotiate renewal contracts. This includes tools that summarize the value Compass provides to Agents & tools that measure adoption of our programs & services.
- OKRs & Key Performance Indicators. We design & implement reporting systems to surface actionable insights to Compass Leadership & track progress towards our goals.
- Customer Profitability Analysis. We are committed to consistently improving customer economics over time & our team actively tracks costs & trends in each of our national markets. We help each market track their path to profitability accounting for lots of local nuances & cost structures.
What Were Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S.
- Advanced analytical skills: highly proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, ability to gather & clean data, quickly & correctly execute analyses, & draw out relevant insights
- Polished visual, written, & oral presentation skills
- Ability & appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter attitude, & ability to exercise judgment & solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills & glass-half-full mentality
- Bonus: experience using Salesforce & experience with the real estate industry
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.