Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Benefits Manager, you will be a member of the Human Resources team working to support the overall employee experience by being the subject matter expert in benefits. You will help to lead through change as we evolve our plan offerings in 2021 & beyond. The Benefits Manager will work closely with our HR Operations Manager & other members of the team to ensure a smooth open enrollment process run through our new HRIS system. You will also be the go-to person for benefits related inquiries & support among Unqorkers.
Who you are:
- You are an expert in the benefits space & know how to manage an annual benefits cycle
- You care about ensuring that employees understand our benefits offerings
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about what else we should be offering
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, & self-motivated
- You possess a high degree of emotional intelligence
What we're looking for:
- 10 - 12 years of progressive benefits experience
- Proven ability to oversee benefits administration across the United States
- Experience with international benefits is a bonus
- Experience managing people is a bonus as the team will continue to grow
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience migrating from a PEO to an internal benefits structure is a plus
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.