As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, & collaborative GTM Operations team, your role as Salesforce.com (SFDC) business owner will support & drive all related CRM projects & processes.
It will help guide the business to improve processes & efficiency in Salesforce. Will elicit, document, & analyze requirements around business challenges, & then produce data-driven solutions. Accountable for on-time, high-quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development & Quality Assurance.
Main Responsibilities include
- Support, administer & maintain day to day CRM operations. (includes sales cases, user set up, design / configuration of custom objects, profiles & roles, workflow/process builder, Visual flows, custom fields, validation rules, & page layouts)
- Understand business needs: that is, understand issues, ins, & outs of the business. Help with the drafting of the specifications, participating in the framing of the Salesforce project. Must understand how the company operates on a daily basis & its objectives in order to propose appropriate solutions.
- Analyze & Report CRM specific date, becoming a SME to those analyzing Funnel/Pipeline information.
- Develop & support in the creation of user guides & training materials for any significant releases.
- Proven experience managing Salesforce CRM in the past or equivalent certifications.
- Experience in SaaS companies CRM deployments.
- Ability to execute projects & tasks with minimal guidance & supervision
- Possession of excellent oral & written communication skills
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.