At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
At Lyft, community is who we are, its what we do, & its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community, by creating an open, inclusive & diverse organization where all team members belong.
Lyft is looking for a highly organized & savvy individual to join the Development team within Real Estate Development, Operations & EHS. Candidates must be self-motivated, with excellent communication skills, out-of-the-box thinking, strong attention to detail, & able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrating composure under pressure & an eagerness to learn the many facets of vendor management. Our ideal candidate is ready to roll up their sleeves & assist with team needs, be passionate about sourcing & cost saving solutions, as well as creating strong relationships with vendors.
- Support in issuing Purchase Orders for Furniture, Fixture & Equipment for Office & Field locations.
- Assist with sourcing reliable vendors & suppliers to provide quality products at a reasonable price
- Work alongside the Architecture & Design team to research new products
- Work closely with the Construction team to track orders & ensure timely delivery to site
- Review, monitor, & respond as appropriate on request tickets for new or replacement Furniture, Fixture & Equipment
- Review quality of purchased products & make recommendations of new products
- Support in maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information, including cost analyses
- Track shipped items & communicate with local teams on shipping & installation schedules.
- Maintain positive relationships with key vendors to ensure product is high quality & delivered on time
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating & liaising with vendors)
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports & conduct cost analyses
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in reading architectural floor plans
- Proficient in Excel or equivalent software
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.