Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
What you'll do as a CXM at Contentsquare:
- Build meaningful & trustful customer relationships through our results-driven approach & CX programs.
- Define, plan & launch effective Client Club customer events, initiatives & campaigns on a quarterly basis that are regional, industry as well as role-specific to our clients.
- Develop strong, trusted & long term relationship with C Level/power users/key decision makers at our clients, with a proven trusted advisor position.
- Grow & maintain a network of loyal & trusted client Ambassadors for external Reviews, NPS, speaking opportunities & various other tasks such as sales reference & referrals.
- Create & lead virtual, in-person & hybrid client events to develop our existing business.
- Manage & increase awareness of our CX Loyalty Program, a scalable & automated program which tracks & rewards our users & customers for their engagement.
- Manage & increase internal+external interaction with our online CX Community, a dedicated online space for clients to share & network with their peers & teams.
- Support New Business Sales development by setting up reference calls between existing clients & prospective clients
- Create retention plans for non-engaged clients through various creative initiatives
- Ensure client database quality (such as industries, exec + ambassador & opportunity campaign tagging) within Salesforce & Gain sight working closely with our CRM Manager, CSM & Sales.
To succeed in the role, you have/are:
- 3/5 years of work experience in the SaaS and/or digital sector
- A self-starter with a genuine desire to create an exceptional & meaningful customer experience
- A skilled networker & an ambassador of any product you support
- Comfortable taking initiative to bring on new ideas & present them to senior leaders, executives, & stakeholders
- A creative thinker who is not afraid to take risks & to engage a wide audience
- Excellent time management & organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- A project manager with an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Keen to travel to our domestic & international customers
- Ability to quickly ramp up on different tools: Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom, Monday
- You speak & write fluent professional English & French (spanish & italian is a plus)