Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market-leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
Our Regional Salesteam in Europe is growing significantly. We are looking for an experienced Business Operation Analyst to join our Spanish team during a period of significant growth & investment in our European business. There has never been a more exciting time to join one of the most recognised brands in the world.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Design, develop, & implement best in class analytics, reporting & dashboard
- Create & deliver powerful business-centric insights from data through visualization & storyboarding
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to fully understand business requirements & desired business outcomes
- Support go-to-markets & another market requirements
- Perform quality assurance on data & deliverables
- Ensure all project documentation is up to date & all projects are reviewed per analytic plan
- Ensure project delivery within timelines
- Enhance existing analytic techniques by promoting new methodologies & best practices
What we're after
- Mid-Level experiencein analytics, reporting, or data development applying statistical solutions to business problems
- Strong business acumen with strong ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies & analysis. Experience in payment, retail banking, or retail merchant industries is preferred
- Deep understanding of data, market intelligence, & business intelligence tools & technologies
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate new techniques to solve business problems
- Experience in presenting ideas & analysis to stakeholders, including translating analytics output to actionable recommendations, with the ability to tailor data driven results to various audience levels
- Strong capacity to demonstrate results & insights through data visualization & storytelling messages
- Proficient SQL & VBA skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Detail oriented - expected to ensure highest level of quality/rigour in reports & data analysis.
- Ensure the usage of the correct analytic measures & metrics to solve the business problem.
- Excellent understanding of data marts, data relationship concepts & data processing.
- Experience in analytic & business intelligence tools, e.g. SAS, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI
- Familiarity with Hadoop
- Hands on experience on processing extremely large data sets. Knowledge of payment network transactional data is a plus.
- Ability to solve business problems through data driven quantitative methodologies.
- Fluency in English & Spanish
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.