The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
TheSales Development Representativeis an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Development. A successful candidate will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market, & converting prospects into Demandbase Sales opportunities. Account-Based Marketing is one of the fastest growing & hottest sectors in digital marketing & you will play a key part in expanding the Demandbase presence as the pioneer & leader in this space.
The Sales Development Representativewill work closely with the direct sales team to ensure seamless transition of opportunities. Like any high performing team, you will be measured by opportunity generation & will be given the flexibility to create a book of business of your own. We encourage account development through outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, attending trade shows & field marketing events, & any sales activity that would contribute to expanding the Demandbase brand. In summary, you will be the first line of engagement with future customers & will have an impact on the success of Demandbase as an organization.
What were looking for
- Candidates who are looking to make a move to a new company in the next 1-3 months
- 1+ years of lead generation experience
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- Experience working in SFDC a plus
- Experience in relationship development & opportunity identification
- Ability to learn/understand & articulate our platform solution & value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize & put to use new information
- Strong organizational & time management skills
What youll be doing
- Manage high volume of daily outbound emails & calls to targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network & open up new opportunities
- Process unqualified inquiries to prequalified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Documentation within SFDC
Why you want to join us?
- Be part of a pre-IPO company that is growing 50% year-over-year
- Recent $65M funding round to extend our ABM leadership position & fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies & invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, & applications converge
- Work with a world class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales & marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start up with the security of a publicly-traded organization
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) & an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close & measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest & fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce & others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy & maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500 & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM,Account-Based Marketing: How to Target & Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visitwww.demandbase.comor follow the company on Twitter@Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision foryou & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!