Pluralsight is seeking a talented & passionate Analytics Implementation Engineer to join our Product Analytics Instrumentation team who is passionate about the crossroads of engineering & data.
Besides an Engineer, you're also a:
- Project manager. You are a well-organized, meticulous, & process-driven individual who can help manage a project from "cradle to grave".
- Problem-solver. Your attention to detail, critical-thinking acumen, & debugging skills shine when you test code.
- Teacher. You become an expert of our product analytics toolbox & love to teach people how to use them.
- Influencer. You communicate & articulate well with other stakeholders in the project & they value your expertise.
- Self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, gain context, & then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Life-long learner. Being tasked to learn a new framework, tool, or skill invigorates your spirit.
- Data driven. Passionate about data, (product) analytics, user behavior, online learning platforms, or all of the above. You strive to be a thought-leader & best practices evangelist in the product analytics space.
What you'll own:
- Work in collaboration with assigned product development teams & analysts to determine an analytics instrumentation that ensures best practices & business requirements are met.
- Execute the instrumentation & configuration of tracking code in Adobe Launch, Segment, & several other product analytics collection tools for assigned product development teams.
- Comfortable writing & running Quality Assurance automation & ETL scripts & processes for client-side instrumentation & data integrity testing using Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Create complex data excavation using regular expressions for data classifications & architecture schemas.
- Help develop & evangelize Product Analytics best practices & ensure assigned product development teams are educated.
Experience you'll need:
- Instrumentation of an analytics platform, like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or an equivalent.
- Configuration of tag management code using Adobe DTM / Launch, GTM, or an equivalent.
- Intermediate competency in Front-End (HTML/CSS/JS) web development. MERN Full-stack experience is a great nice-to-have.
- Familiar with Test-Driven Development methodology via Selenium, Mocha, Cypress, or other equivalent framework.
- Familiar with ETL tooling using Python/SQL.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.