ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Product Manager of Retail Operations that will be responsible for managing major product roll-outs & initiatives across retail estates, in particular where hardware installations are required. S/he will also be responsible for influencing product placement in venues with the aim of improving customer journeys & touch points. The product operations remit will span across all retail products, states & venues including:
- New state rollouts
- Self-service betting terminals (Kiosks)
- Over the counter products (world Till)
- Payment terminals
- Digital products
- New product trials
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage major product roll-outs, upgrades, & optimization projects across the estate from end to end, including:
- Planning phase: define scope of work & project objectives, establish timelines & milestones with third party vendors (i.e. the product suppliers), technology, property, finance, & all relevant stakeholders
- (Business) Requirements gathering: collate requirements from all key stakeholders & issue roll-out guidelines
- Roll-out execution: lead multi-functional teams to ensure timely & quality completion of project deliverables. Keep all stakeholders informed on schedules & progress on a regular basis. Surface key decisions when needed.
- Business readiness: identify, coordinate all activities that need to happen to ensure the business is ready to operate the new product once rolled out (e.g. plan ops team training with L&D, brief support teams, define comms strategy & promotional activities with marketing & commercial teams, identify needs to make policy changes, assess impact on reporting services & data etc.). You will be responsible for engaging & project managing the various work-streams involved in getting business ready & providing regular updates back to the business.
- Post go live: Track performance, collate users feedback, derive quick learnings, & iterate process as required
- BAU: Co-ordinate handover activities around the (new) product with operations teams
- Collaborate, define & embed efficient ways of working with all key stakeholders involved in product operations projects; including but not limited to Technology, Property, Finance, Operations, Commercial, Third party providers.
- Manage any third party vendor in liaison with our legal, technology & business teams ensuring that all contractual & SLA obligations are adhered to
- Develop blue print for (new) product roll-out in shops which can be leveraged across projects.
- Review & continuously strive to improve internal processes related to deploying, running & maintaining products.
- Maximize density of Self-service betting terminals (SSBTs) across the estate & avail matching rights relative to competitors.
- Maintain an up to date log of what products & their specifications (e.g. number, age, location in shop, layout etc.) are available in each shop & define processes whereby others (e.g. shop teams, ops, facilities, IT, etc.) input into this log on an ongoing basis.
- Issue guidelines on optimal product placement in shops to ensure the customer journeys & touch points in shops are intuitive & easy to navigate, & that our products portfolio is presented in the most compelling manner. These guidelines should be supported through quantitative & qualitative insights into our customer journeys & behaviors in shops.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 3 years experience in a product role with a background in retail preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proven ability to deliver multiple complex projects required
- Clear track record in setting direction & leading multifunctional teams to deliver results at pace required
- Excellent project management skills required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience working in retail ops would be an advantage
- Knowledge of betting shop technology / products is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of the retail & sports/betting industry is a distinct advantage
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.