PeopleDoc is on a mission torevolutionizehow every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique state of the art HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes & allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Softwareis a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available atwww.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst Intern in our Paris HQ to assist our team in a wide range of general finance related duties. This internship will offer you real world exposure to the finance function in a SaaS company.
You will work with individual departments to prepare forecasts & budgets & consolidate them into one overall corporate forecast/budget. You will collaborate to prepare internal reports for leadership team & supporting their decision making. You will report directly to the FP&A Manager in Paris.
Day to day tasks will include to:
- Update input information into forecast model
- Perform Actuals versus budget & Actuals versus forecast gaps analysis
- Contribute to a preparation of financial presentations for Internal direction committees
- Prepare data analysis for reporting or integration process needs
- Respond to any analysis requests from the management
- Participate in budget campaign & quarterly forecasts
- Open/close/modify access to FP&A tools
The successful candidate will possess the following required competencies:
- A first internship in Finance or Management control
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Knowledge of Anaplan is a plus
- Capacity of handling & intelligently analyzing a mountain of different types of data & data evaluation metrics
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal & written communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Proficient in Excel : mandatory
- English: Fluent