Beaufort is looking for a Head of Product & UX Design
Each year more than 1500 billion USD is laundered through financial institutions & used to fund terrorist activities, trafficking & organized crime. Money laundering is a serious threat to society & criminals have until recently outsmarted the good guys. Were here to change that, & were looking for a Head of Product & UX to join our team.
Beaufort is developing the worlds best solution to help combat the problem by offering a modern, smart platform for financial companies. Were already in the market with our beta, covering customer onboarding, real-time transaction monitoring & reporting, all integrated into an efficient, easy-to-use solution that a growing number of users love.
We call what we do providing superpowers for financial crime fighters. To continue our quest, were aiming to further strengthen our fantastic team, which consists of the best in financial services & beyond people whove founded & grown challengers like Monner & worked at world-class companies such as Schibsted, Accenture, Bakken & Bck & Making Waves.Were now looking for a talented Head of Product & UX Design to join us.
At Beaufort, we truly believe that understanding our users is the key to success, so were looking to hire an experienced UX professional in this role. Your work will involve you being the lead UX designer in our team, & as the devil is in the details, we need someone eager to combine hands-on UX design with product leadership.
As a person, youre a creative problem solver a visionary yet pragmatic thinker & team player with a desire to find a purposeful way to use your design skills. As a designer, you should be intrigued by the opportunities offered by data & AI. Beaufort handles enormous amounts of data, therefore, leveraging its potential, making sense of it, & then delivering it to our users in meaningful ways is crucial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the product design work, from research to implementation
- Making sure the entire team understands our users & the problems to be solved
- Developing our work process & user-centred team culture
- Recruiting & onboarding new designers to the team as Beaufort grows
- Closely collaborating with Oslo based developers
We expect you to have the following background & personal qualities:
- A minimum of five years experience in UX design and/or product design
- Be a strong UX designer whos comfortable with leading processes, conducting user research & developing design, based on findings
- Be a creative problem solver whos not afraid of challenging the status quo
- Be a good team player with experience from tech teams
- Have strong communication skills & actively participate in product discussions
- Have the drive to develop as a leader, with a wish to balance leadership with design work
- A key role in an ambitious start-up with an important mission
- A dedicated team where UX design is fully respected
- An opportunity to take a leading role in developing a kick-ass product
- A competitive salary & equity/ownership in the company
Apply immediately well swiftly be interviewing all relevant candidates