As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Merchant Sales & Acquiring team drive growth in the acceptance of Visa payment products via relationships with prominent, selected key merchant clients & acquirers - specifically via business development & sales efforts aimed at ensuring transaction & payment volume growth & the development of Visa's brand, reputation & business presence. The team is also responsible for understanding & communicating local market needs in order to effectively & efficiently define market specific strategies to support the Australia team to develop card acceptance capabilities & provide merchant solutions to meet the evolving payments ecosystem.
What an Account Director - Digital Merchant & Acquiring does at Visa:
We are looking for motivated individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership & a consultative approach to resolve client / prospective client needs. The incumbent must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients & across the Visa organization.
- Proactively engage with clients in regular strategic & planning discussions to increase client & Visa market share & revenues
- Develop, manage & win a pipeline of acquiring solution & gateway revenues from current clients & new prospects
- Establish & maintain positive, beneficial & constructive relationships with key Acquirer & merchant clients & influence preference for Visa through provision of valuable business solutions through Visa capabilities including CyberSource gateway solutions.
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, analytics, risk, innovation) & across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources
- Produce insights & analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues & provide strategic insights
Why this is important to Visa
This is a senior account management & sales role in a team of experienced professionals developing, delivering & winning high impact opportunities for Visa.
What you will need:
We are looking for individuals with strong account management & sales experience along with deep payment & consulting expertise to provide analysis & strategic thinking to shape the services we deliver to clients, lead consulting engagements & develop actionable & scalable insights & solutions.
- Strong Account Plan development
- Substantial problem solving ability with strategic focus on impacting ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor.
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Executive Presence including excellent communication & presentation skills, written & verbal & ability to communicate at all levels within large organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership & collaboration capabilities across a matrixed organization
- Experience in managing & closing complex opportunities & deals
- Holds self & others accountable for measurable high quality, timely & effective results.
- Displays a strong commitment to organizational success
- Ability to identify key strategic issues & to generate & deliver creative & innovative solutions to problems & opportunities.
- Ability to influence & negotiate with senior executives
What will also help:
- Minimum of 5year's experience in B2B Sales & Account Management within digital payments
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ year's experience in acquiring payments, eCommerce and/or fraud solution experience.
- Experience with Salesforce an advantage but not required
- Excellent presentation skills