Peloton is on the hunt for an incredibly talented advertising writer to join our brand campaign team. Are you obsessed with coming up with ideas? This person will be an innovative advertising creative who loves big ideas as much as high performing digital tactics. Youll be iterating on fully integrated digital campaigns ideas for Peloton products & services. This role is ideal for a creative that thinks big-picture & dreams about how to evolve the conversations across multiple digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, & web.
This is a perfect opportunity for a writer with 2-3 years of executing advertising creative for a product & software consumer brand whether agency or brand side. This persons craft should be writing, but should have experience partnering cross-disciplinary teams, ideally with an art director/partner.
The ideal candidate has a high focus in the digital landscape with proven examples of large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns. A perfect fit would be a Creative who has developed multiple digital integrated campaign ideas from social to web experiences. They will have a passion for iteration & performance creative - pushing campaigns to be as impactful for consumers as possible.
This role reports directly to the Senior Copywriter, Campaigns & Communications. We will look to this role to ensure Peloton Creative is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, & all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with the senior creative team & directors to understand & iterate on big ideas to working with your marketing peers to understand the objectives of a campaign. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Constant creative conceptualization & iteration for fully integrated digital campaigns
- Inspire a team of creatives in developing advertising concepts from the smallest thought to the biggest
- Work directly with brand, acquisition & retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, & then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities & improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, & more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Can lead & shepherd creative from concept stages through to production working with producers & project managers to deliver the final product
- Present creative to teams in a clear & compelling manner
- 2-3+ years of experience as a copywriter, agency environment or brand side
- Proven examples of complex digital campaign work from the smallest tactic to the most complex
- Has experience presenting ideas & enjoys doing it
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated & doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce & are still hungry after years in the industry
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.