The Media & Acquisition team is looking for an experienced Media Strategist to manage domestic & international pay-per-click campaigns across Squarespace's multi-product suite. The main focus for this role is on managing & testing PPC & Direct Response marketing programs for Squarespace's Scheduling -- one of our fast-growing, high-priority products.
We are looking for a creative, autonomous, marketer with both expertise in PPC marketing tactics & a desire to be part of a full-funnel, collaborative media team. We are both rigorous & experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities. If you are excited by data, we'd love to meet you.
You will report to the Paid Search Channel Lead, & can be based in our New York/Portland offices or remotely in an approved state (see application question). The team operates in the Eastern Time Zone.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19. #LI-Onsite
You'll Get To
- Manage & optimize PPC campaigns across multiple countries, partners & engines for Squarespace's Scheduling product.
- Work with our Product Marketing & Analytics team to develop an acquisition strategy for prospecting Scheduling subscribers.
- Oversee media budget planning & forecasting.
- Develop reporting & tracking processes for various partners based on key KPIs & objectives.
- Interpret searcher intent & draft creative that will resonate with the audience, drive engagement, align with our brand voice, & ultimately generate customer growth.
- Collaborate across media channels & teams across the organization to maximize the value of search data & insights.
- Run analyses to understand how our prospecting audiences overlap across various product lines & execute on upsell strategies.
Who We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience as a PPC media planner/buyer in a performance-driven organization with hands-on experience executing in Google Ads, Bing, and/or SA360.
- Deep understanding of DR media & cross-channel collaboration; ability to think holistically to create a strategic marketing approach to meet KPIs.
- Experience or interest in analytics, marketing operations, tagging/tracking, and/or measurement.
- Comfort working with data/numbers to build reports & dashboards for deeper analysis & insights (ex: Looker, Amplitude).
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.