As a Senior Copywriter, you are a seasoned storyteller who loves to collaborate with UX designers, art directors, & technology developers to bring digital experiences to life. You know how to craft clear, effective, & engaging copy for transactional experiences, digital platforms, marketing campaigns, & other forms of online products, marketing, & advertising.
To demonstrate high-quality, insightful approaches with outstanding results, you pull from a wide variety of experiences on past projects. Youve got a well-rounded knowledge of the disciplines involved in digital mediaUX, design, strategy, product development, & frontend development. Youre also a dynamic leader who can champion creative direction with your team & be an inspiring mentor to junior staff.
- Partner with UX designers, art directors, & creative leadership to bring digital products, concepts, & experiences to life.
- Work closely with UX designers & art directors to ensure copy tone & style are consistent with visual tone & style.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives & audience demographics.
- Translate creative direction & copy points from creative briefs into engaging & effective copy concepts.
- Maintain the highest standards of copywriting & exercise quality control.
- 5-8 + years experience as a copywriter in an agency or client-side environmentincluding experience with transactional platforms, interactive experiences, & online marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices & styles for varied contexts with diverse audiences.
- Proven aptitude for quick, creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A keen enthusiasm for & demonstrable understanding of Web trends & technologies.
- A strong understanding of UX/UI concepts & practices.
- Experience with brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & effectively juggle diverse writing demand.