WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Box Executive Innovation Center is designed to be one of Box's most valuable tools to convert a customer, inspire transformation, & deepen customer relationships. Our mission is to connect customer decision makers with our executives, experts, & thought leaders to immerse & innovate on digital transformation strategy & solutions. We design strategic, collaborative, customer-centric discussions that illuminate the art of the possible within the content cloud, create a path for change, & truly enable companies to unleash their best work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Briefing Management
- Evaluate briefing requests & consult account teams to create agendas, source discussion leaders, & lead prep calls based on revenue impact, level of attendees, market segmentation, stage in sales cycle, etc.
- Develop customized briefing agendas aligned to customer initiatives, use cases, & industries
- Plan briefings that meet the objectives of both the customer & account team by working with senior leadership, sales, marketing, product, & other areas of the company to create, plan, & execute customized briefings
- Create/customize briefing docs for executive level presenter consumption & ensure exec presenters have a strong grasp of the account needs prior to briefing
- Manage customer experience, scheduling, calendaring, & logistics of assigned executive briefings
- Incorporate any briefing-specific feedback into future processes as necessary & reporting combined feedback to management
- General Responsibilities
- Staying abreast of new product developments to be a trusted advisor in evaluating new opportunities that will most benefit from EIC involvement
- Facilitate briefings & conduct follow-ups on each briefing, gathering account manager & customer feedback, capturing the voice of the customer for input to aggregate at a territory level, identifying post-briefing opportunities, & reporting on conclusions & suggestions
- Maintain relationships with internal users & management to ensure their objectives are being met & strategize future plans at account & pod levels
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 - 2 years experience working in a briefing center or equivalent experience in customer-facing role at a B2B company within Marketing, Strategic Events, Sales, Customer Success
- A strategic mindset with the ability to pivot on an approach or situation to provide unique solutions & suggestions
- Obsessed with customer & stakeholder happiness willing to go the extra mile to ensure a great experience
- Understanding of sales & customer success processes & challenges
- A strong diplomat excels at relationship building & supporting x-functional stakeholders
- Familiarity with running & interpreting Salesforce Reports
- Comfortable interfacing with executives & possesses a polished, professional presence
- Negotiation & influencing skills to ensure our customers have the most effective EIC experience
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.