Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Publisher Sales Associate. This is a great opportunity to join as an Associate & grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing digital companies in the ad tech industry.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Identify opportunities & generate leads from various third party audience reporting platforms (Alexa, SimilarWeb, Datanyze, etc.) as well as social media
- Develop an understanding of digital media & the digital advertising landscape in order to speak confidently about products within this context
- Responsible for full sales cycle including prospecting, pitching, building models, negotiating & closing new business deals with SMB accounts in the digital publisher industry
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships & maintain high retention rates
- Strong sales acumen with a desire to grow professional career in a fast-paced environment
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette, & basic sales skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus & drive to learn
- Ability to quickly absorb product information & relay value propositions to prospects & clients
- Detail oriented & analytical sales person to build & maintain sales funnel & optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data & generated reports
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.