Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is lookingfora Data Analyst intern who willwork closely with the game's stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment, & monetize Behaviour's customers. The intern's main responsibility will be to develop & maintain dashboards on a wide database, related to our games using TABLEAU.
- Develop & maintain dashboards withTableau
- Working with a Tableau mentor
- Perform large data set analysis that can generate actionable findings
- Working closely with Product Managers, identifying opportunities based on ad hoc analysis of game play & playerbehaviour data,with the overall goal of improving KPIs
- SQL skills
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Strong interest in the interactive data visualization (UI & UX)
- Analytical mind
- Genuine interest invideo games
- Ability to work inafast-paced environment & strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to work as a team member is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.