The Marketing Team at Squarespace is in the midst of an exciting period of growth. We are looking for a sharp & visionary leader to help implement our brand partnership strategy to drive growth across DMAs & globally through memorable & best-in-class experiences.
You will be the primary point of contact to internal & external stakeholders & tasked with fielding & prioritizing incoming requests. You will identify key targets for outbound efforts, troubleshoot partner issues & improve partner performance overall. You will also be responsible for guiding Squarespaces Brand Ambassador program (our customer partnership program) while managing the day-to-day team to mobilize, grow, & deploy efforts optimally & strategically, utilizing talent across key moments of our editorial calendar & advertising initiatives.
You should possess an impeccable taste in design & culture, have a deep knowledge in consumer trends & behaviors, an ability to motivate & inspire a seasoned team of partnership executives & a proven track record for globally-minded, culturally-relevant programming that gains media attention & consumer engagement. As an entrepreneurial & collaborative leader, you must have a diverse set of hard & interpersonal skills & the vision to bring creative collaborators & external vendors along. Experience across experiential, thought leadership, leveraging product, & social storytelling is a must; an innate skill for doing more with less is essential.
You will report into the Head of Brand Strategy, Content & Partnerships.
- Structure partnerships that increase exposure for Squarespace & accelerate user growth worldwide.
- Prospect, conduct market research & engage in networking to foster new & long-term partnership opportunities that embody our brand, provide value to core target communities, & align with our larger business goals.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across Creative, Product, Marketing & Legal. Within Marketing, collaborate with Media & Acquisition & International Marketing/GTM teams to coordinate efforts againsts broader media, market & localization goals.
- Own & manage external partner & brand ambassador strategy & relationships focused on meeting partnership timelines & KPIs.
- Oversee partnership relation management, including negotiating agreements, developing policies which allow partnerships to thrive, & oversight of delivery of partnership expectations.
- Select, attract, motivate, retain, & develop team members. Mentor to support their performance & development.
- Comfort with conducting analytics using G-Suite & dashboards to understand partner performance, identify actionable insights, & inform new opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing & brand partnership management at a tech consumer brand, with an emphasis on relationship building.
- 2+ years of experience motivating & leading a high performing team.
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation, & a sense of urgency around delivering on goals.
- Executive presence & communication skills to serve as a spokesperson.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally across multiple internal & external teams, with experience building consensus & influencing stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working independently to drive multiple projects, & adapting to a changing environment, along with leading & mentoring teams.
- Bring a passion for innovation & a skill for collaboration with both internal teams & external partners through to successful implementations.
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,100 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.