GumGum is an artificial intelligence company with deep expertise in computer vision. Its mission is to unlock the value of images & videos produced every day across the web, social media & broadcast television. Since 2008, the company has applied its patented capabilities to serve a variety of industries, from advertising to professional sports.
GumGum is seeking a part-time Sales Operations Coordinator in its New York office. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the role will play a key part in an integrated global Sales team, driving Sales efficiencies within the organization & assist in meeting Sales Operations goals.
- Set up user accounts in Salesforce & other sales productivity tools
- Assist with creating & maintaining training resources & running trainings
- Help manage contacts, accounts, & opportunities data by mass or manually importing & updating data in Salesforce
- Help edit & maintain dashboards, reports, & record list views
- Help with completing global support tickets
- Support Sales Ops Manager in solutions serving Sales, Operations, Marketing & more across Advertising, Sports, & Dental business units globally
- One year of experience working with Salesforce; certified user a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Eager to work with global Sales organization
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree