At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is searching for a Compensation Partner to join our Total Rewards team. Join us as we build innovative & creative solutions! Were looking for someone with a strong background in compensation & is passionate about analysis, program design, & teamwork. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a knack for getting things done & thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
- Conduct market research & analysis to derive insights & recommendations
- Design & manage compensation programs to help attract & reward our employees
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Lyft (People, Finance, Legal)
- Advise management & executives on compensation related issues & planning for team members
- Develop education/communication materials about our compensation program
- Review & refine business processes & governance model
- 7+ years of compensation experience; consulting experience a plus
- Strong analytical rigor with the ability to effectively analyze data & create clear & comprehensive reports & recommendations
- Ability to lead & influence across multiple levels of an organization on key compensation topics
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty & rapidly evolving landscape
- Excellent written & visual communication skills
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.