Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com
What youll do
- Collaborate across DV internal teams, Sales, Account Management, Billing, etc. to ensure smooth processes & solutions are in place /implemented to drive timely collections.
- Manage portfolio of customer accounts to ensure timely collection of Accounts Receivables & minimize delinquent balances to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Develop effective relationships with customers including a thorough understanding of clients process, key stakeholders & how to work efficiently within their system to collect outstanding balances.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding billing / collection issues in a timely manner to DV & client satisfaction.
- Identify root causes of problems affecting payment of invoices, by analyzing relevant information & clearly communicating & collaborating internally & with DV clients to resolve root cause issues to prevent a reoccurring.
- Review & rank customers by risk of collectability & monitor high risk accounts
- Effectively & professionally, present information & respond to questions from managers, employees, vendors and/or customers with knowledgeable, respectful, & solutions-orientated approach.
- Assist with AR month end close & other Ad hoc request.
- Proven professional ability to handle highly confidential information.
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a collections role including management of a team
- Ability to work independently, analytical mindset with strong problem solving skills & attention to detail with the ability to define, recommend & implement solutions
- Extremely detail oriented, strong analytical, time management skills, ability to work independently
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & the ability to communicate complex tax concepts to non-tax colleagues
- Knowledge of NetSuite & advanced Excel skills required
- Digital, Agency & international collections experience highly preferred
- Ability to build strong collaborative working relationships, internally & externally
- Strong work ethic with an ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, & deliver in a timely manner
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $83,000- $158,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.