Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover's Operations teams are responsible for building, designing, & implementing the systems, processes, & capabilities that help Clover succeed in our mission of improving health outcomes for our members & effecting change in the healthcare system. We collaborate with teams across the entire organization to ensure our members have access to the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
We are looking for a dynamic Direct Contracting Entity (DCE) Operations Manager to support the Vice President DCE Operations. The DCE Operations Manager is the right hand to the VP DCE Operations; deeply communicating across teams within the Plan Operations organization & key stakeholders across the company. This role is a hybrid of operations, project management & process improvement. The DCE Operations Manager is responsible for keeping the VP DCE Operations apprised of key initiatives & projects, & jumping in to move things forward wherever necessary. The right person for this role will be metrics & data oriented, creative, passionate, extraordinarily organized, a great communicator & have the ability to influence & manage wide-scale projects.
As an Operation manager, Direct contracting, you will:
- Support & build cross-functional relationships with key partners across the organization. Motivate teams & individuals to achieve goals, while enforcing accountability.
- Solve complex problems with a quantitative approach. Rely on business acumen, a strategic mindset & underlying data to help steer conversations & decision making.
- Develop an understanding of our core business goals & establish processes or programs to help us move the needle forward.
- Communicate project & initiative status to the VP DCE Operations, removing roadblocks when possible. Develop work plans & pivot quickly as priorities shift.
- Support ongoing DCE Operations performance assessment.
- Drive root cause analysis for undesired results.
- Engage business partners to drive performance improvements.
- Compile & analyze data / information for the VP DCE Operations.
- Compile special reports, ad hoc presentations & communications for internal & external stakeholders.
- Handle & maintain highly confidential & sensitive information.
You will love this job if:
- You dive head first into accepting diverse & challenging assignments with rigor & curiosity.
- You consistently find connections between seemingly unrelated concepts.
- You are analytical & curious, by nature.
- You are able to take an idea or problem that may not necessarily have a defined home within the organization, & go figure it out with little to no direction.
- You have the ability to build a sphere of influence at all levels.
- You identify operational gaps, plug the holes, & just make things work.
- You are innovative, resourceful & have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in health plan operations and/or provider group operations.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in value-based care, in Medicare is preferred.
- You have at least 5 years experience with leadership teams, project management and/or operations experience.
- You have direct experience with OKR measurement & management to meet business goals.
- Youre able to spin-up processes & make decisions utilizing data & you have a familiarity with financial statements, calculating core business metrics & a comfort diving deep into research.
- You have the ability to listen & simplify details depending on target audience, strong interpersonal skills & a comfortable interfacing with executives, investors, employees, journalists & many others.
- You have proven experience to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Previous startup experience preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.