Product Manager, Lyft Media
At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative & analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, & design to achieve the companys vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial & passionate Product Managers to innovate & execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company & industry.
As a Product Manager for Lyft Media you will work on one of Lyfts newest lines of business focused on building the worlds largest transportation media network. We leverage media to elevate the transportation experience for our users while building an exciting advertising business. Our assets include several out-of-home (OOH) media units such as rooftop screens & the largest bikeshare network in the country, while our digital assets include in-car entertainment screens & Lyft in-app sponsorship opportunities.
- Help set Lyft Medias quarterly goals in alignment with our long-term strategy & business objectives.
- Build a product roadmap to achieve those goals & execute on it.
- Understand Lyft's strategic & competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics & roadmap to align with Lyft's mission & drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research & usability studies.
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth & maintenance.
- Lead & align cross functional partners & teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners & operations & other product teams to drive a shared vision.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments & decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- 2+ years of experience in product management, product design or software engineering at a high-growth technology company.
- Experience with adtech products & hardware preferred.
- Passion for Lyft & what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity & interdependencies in an organized & structured way. Be able to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment & thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills & intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, & other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage & prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, & requests should be second nature to you.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $130,240-$151,800 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience & geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states & territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated & up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated & up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; & 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.