Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time & identifies associated treatment options. T
he recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map & a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management.
With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time & identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map & a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
At Guardant Health, we leverage the most advanced technologies & work with leaders in many different fields to create the most impactful & meaningful technologies for cancer management.
To support Guardant Health's leadership in disruption of cancer treatments, the Enterprise Software team is looking for an experienced & energetic software quality engineer to help drive software quality & continuous integration for an exceptional customer experience. The Enterprise software team is a driven group of software engineers, QA, DevOps & IT specialists who are passionate about software technologies & strive for positively impacting patients lives through innovation & engineering excellence.
As a member of the Enterprise team, you will:
- Participate in requirements & design review meetings to create comprehensive test strategies/plans
- Design, create, enhance, & maintain detailed test cases & conduct hands-on testing, including integration testing
- Provide accurate planning, clear strategies, & milestones for testing leading to successful implementation & timely project completion
- Report, track & escalate anomalies discoveredduring testing (All testing phases) & ensure closure on issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely & robust execution of testing as part of a regular release schedule
- Assist in creating, maintaining, & running automated testing frameworks
- Assist with defining & implementing software quality improvement initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
You have the ability to understand system architecture, design, implementation & succinctly develop test approach & test casesto deliver high-quality results.
You can work proactively, independently & as part of a team on multiple tasks & projects, & quickly learn new technologies.
You enjoy an agile, fast paced & highly technical environment. You are comfortable with receiving & providing constructive feedback.
In addition, you bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on testing experience, including web-based applications
- 3+ years of workingexperience in testing & validating Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL queries, RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL) & running software via the Linux command line
- Good knowledge of programming & scripting
- languages such as Java, C#, Ruby & Python, Shell
- Prior experience in automation tools like Selenium, UFT (Formerly QTP),Postman, SOAPUI, Robot Framework
- Hands-on knowledge of websites & web pages debugging tools such as Chrome Developer Tools, Internet Explorer Developer Tools, Firebug, and/or Safari Developer Tools
- Strong experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), users training, & testing of custom, complex business applications
- Experience in working in a regulated environment (CLIA, HIPAA, SOX, & FDA)
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, & people skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-like environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- B.S or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics, or a related study or equivalent project experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.