ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Color, Material, & Finish (CMF) Design Lead - at Peloton, you will be responsible for leading CMF strategies & projects for all hard products in our core line. You will be working hand in hand on the ID team in collaboration with Engineering & Sourcing to develop a CMF strategy for our long term road map.
- Develop a relationship with trend forecasting resources to help Peloton strategically strengthen our product branding strategy
- Work with material vendors to develop both advanced material samples & standards for production
- Create an internal library system for organizing material samples based on future development, current product development & existing product
- Develop a master sample chip library that is unique to Peloton
- Create seasonal trend presentations for the design team, product & creative teams to keep the teams informed of up & coming market trends
- Analyze & approve colors, materials, & finishes at different stages of the development process.
- Understand material trends & forecast innovative material used in a variety of Hard & Soft Goods applications across multiple industries including fitness, cycling, & consumer electronics.
- Understanding of consumer electronics, soft goods & fitness industry
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design, Textile Design, or a related field.
- 5+ years working in a relevant field of design
- Exceptional visual, communication, & presentation skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Key & word processing (Basic Solidworks, CAD, KeyShot are a plus).
- You can manage your workload & operate individually.
- Able to travel to shows & suppliers both domestically & internationally.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.