As "the front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come join a critical team & help build our business.
About the Role:
Were looking for a passionate, talented Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our Global Sales & Partner Enablement team. Were focused on building engaging programs & impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams & external partners harness the collective power of communities with Reddit Ads.
As a trusted advisor & program lead, you will play a critical role in partnering with sales leadership, business ops, & other partners to translate key sales & business strategies into training programs & resources aimed at driving sales effectiveness, productivity, & consistency across our global teams.
What Youll Do:
- Conduct research & validate proven sales approaches & habits of top-performing sellers, account managers, & sales managers
- Actively source best-in-class sales approaches to launch continuous, on-demand learning focused on sales techniques, account management best practices, objection handling, competitive plays, sales coaching, & more
- Work closely with sales leadership, sales operations, & business marketing to prioritize & develop sales plays based on proven sales strategies & tactics that will help us exceed our revenue goals
- Define unique-to-Reddit sales methodologies & practices to accelerate new business & account growth across Large Client, Mid Market, & SMB Sales
- Identify gaps across the buyer journey & opportunities to enhance our sales methodology across the marketing funnel
- Partner closely with business ops & marketing sciences to build buyer personas & provide clarity on the buying cycle for Reddit advertising across key industries we serve
- Execute diverse learning programs & resources such as live workshops, on-demand courses, job aids, sales summit presentations, & more to maximize learning engagement and/or scalability
- Conceive & develop skills-based training programs ranging from business discovery to closing to help elevate client satisfaction, accelerate win rates, & increase sales productivity leveraging a blend of training methods.
- Design a multi-tiered sales program that incorporates a blend of methods to maximize retention & adoption (i.e., peer-to-peer community learning, hands-on workshops, deal coaching, on-demand tools, sales simulations, & sales playbooks)
- Create sales playbooks & tools to increase our sales teams knowledge, competence, & confidence in serving our clients & our business
- Identify, design, & maintain sales certification opportunities to drive accountability, engagement, & measure program success
- Define program success metrics that are aligned to our broader sales organizations key performance indicators
- Develop programs & resources to empower our sales managers as coaches, & identify opportunities to grow & advance high-performing sellers
- Collaborate with other Enablement Program Managers & Learning Experience Designers to partner on shared opportunities to scale & improve our curriculum across new hire, product, sales skills, & partner training
- When training isnt the answer, partner with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to accelerate sales productivity
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5-7 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years of experience in enablement, training development, and/or program management for sales teams, customers, and/or resellers
- Demonstrated experience in sales & developing sales methodologies, i.e. ability to tie selling approaches to buyer behaviors
- Youve worked in fast-paced, agile environments & love building new & innovative programs from ground zero
- Skilled at translating sales strategies & approaches into program strategy & well-written learning content
- Own the program development & implementation experience from end to end
- Experience in developing on-demand & in-person learning experiences utilizing user-centered design principles
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret, & act upon data: You have the ability to assess the root cause of a problem & develop an appropriate solution
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, & negotiation skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, open to diverse perspectives, & new ideas
- Genuinely likes helping others & has a service-oriented mindset
Please note that youll be asked to share a portfolio of previously executed projects as part of the interview process.