About the role
Were hiring a Director of Sales Enablement to build our sales training & development strategy from the ground up as eMarketer & Business Insider Intelligence join forces to become the leading provider of digital transformation research. In this key role, you will be responsible for developing sales pitches across our three core products, defining the ideal sales process, & then developing a quantifiable sales training & development program to deploy this best practices sales methodology at scale across the entire sales organization. This is a role for a builder who has experience developing successful programs from scratch. You will report directly to the SVP of Sales & work closely with our New Business, Accounts, & Marketing leadership.
eMarketer & Insider are joining forces to become the leader in digital transformation research. As a combined company, we hire people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable insight in digital marketing, media, financial services, telecoms, technology, & healthcare. Our clients are top brands within Fortune 1000 companies, including Google, Facebook, Spotify, Buzzfeed, Twitter, & more. We provide team members with growth & support throughout all levels of the organization, priding ourselves on an inclusive work environment. This is a full-time job in our beautiful office in New York with 360 degree views of Times Square.
- Build scalable, team-wide sales training programs for reps & managers from the ground up.
- Launch a new-hire onboarding curriculum with quantifiable goals to reduce ramp time, improve product training & time to first deal
- Define metrics for consistent assessment of rep/manager performance & the enablement program
As the Director of Sales Enablement you will:
- Work with Sales & Marketing leadership to identify & develop sales pitches across our three core subscription products, clearly communicating our need-to-have value to prospective clients.
- Design & build scalable, team-wide sales training programs for reps & managers on best practices to standardize & scale our sales process.
- Regularly train & measure skill development in our sales organization. Create sales training programs to improve skills across the sales cycle (i.e. qualification, objection handling, negotiation). Proactively identify team wide gaps in product knowledge, sales ability, & brand positioning.
- Work closely with Marketing to create optimal messaging & collateral to be leveraged throughout our organization.
- Establish a continuous learning culture & foster opportunities to scale best practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years in enablement related roles building & executing for enterprise sales teams
- Prior experience:
- Training reps via sales methodologies (Sandler selling preferred)
- Selling into buyers in strategy roles or the Marketing and/or Financial industries
- Navigating complex deal cycles & working with multiple client-side stakeholders
- Developing & designing learning materials including collateral, selling aids & playbooks
- Preparing & delivering high-impact presentations
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online & include a cover letter highlighting why youd be a good fit for the role.