Peloton Canadas Senior Product Marketing Manager will focus on planning & executing integrated product marketing campaigns across products (Bike, Tread, App) & channels (TV, Radio, OOH, Social, Display, Email & Web) with a sharp focus on domestic acquisition, engagement & retention. Their primary responsibilities will include developing & executing campaign strategy, writing & delivering marketing briefs, managing creative development & managing campaign rollout, & program optimization. This candidate will also support local market functions including but not limited to budget management, insights, business-to-business partnerships, & more. Responsible for brief authoring/submission & creative reviews for both acquisition & engagement efforts, this person will work closely with media & creative teams (both external agencies & internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Membership, Retail, PR, Product, Content, etc.) Key deliverables include Canadian consumer journey strategy, short-, mid-, & long-term marketing roadmap, product marketing best practices, testing/measurement plan & owning pilots for new member marketing concepts.
This role is highly strategic & creative, & requires someone who can leverage member insights, brand insights, product data, & local nuances to build an innovative approach to messaging, creative, & tactics.
- Partner with cross-functional leads (internal/external) on integrated campaign development (briefing, feedback, production, optimization, etc.).
- Leadership on the annual Canada marketing budget, forecasting & tracking marketing spend accordingly
- Partner with media team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels, including marketing analytics to deliver data driven recommendations for strong market-specific results.
- Work with consumer insights leads to get a deeper understanding of our consumer & develop insight-driven marketing plans as a result.
- Partner with other brand/product managers & cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive & consistent messaging across prospective- & existing-Member marketing.
- Translate global initiatives locally to ensure consumer relevance to drive business results
- Deliver against annual marketing KPI targets in conjunction with global teams
- 6+ years experience, either in-house or at a creative agency, managing large integrated campaigns including but not limited to TV & Digital
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable & compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile & high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.