Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is enabling our customers to build the future of communications. As a Twilio Solutions Engineer you are a critical part of the sales team through delivering the technical win & product fit at customer accounts. You propose technical architectures, demonstrate the product, anticipate concerns, & offer creative solutions.
The Twilio Solutions Engineer is both highly technical & a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer with a strong desire to work in a technical pre-sales role.
- Fluent in both French & English.
- Hands-on, passionate & creative problem solver with the drive to get things done
- Ability to understand the customers needs & guide them to a technical solution through excellent communication & presentations skills
- Previous software development experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Backend (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP)
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Know how in the following areas are a plus, too: cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure), cloud application architecture or IP Telephony, Unified Communications, Contact Center.
Twilio Solutions Engineers live our values every day:
- DRAW THE OWL: Build & present product demos to help showcase what a Twilio product can do. Assist customers with Pilot & Proof-of-Concept implementations
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always act in an honest, direct, & transparent way.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Form a deep understanding of customer businesses & their problems. Work on RFPs / customers technical requirements with the Sales team
- BE INCLUSIVE: To achieve our goals, we need a diverse set of voices in the room. We build diverse teams, & seek out unique points of view.
In EMEA, we have built a strong business & the region operates with tenacity & focus. Solutions Engineers play a major role in Twilios sales organization & are critical to our companys success.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Paris office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.