At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
The Marketing Technology & Platforms team architects, builds, & manages the websites, systems, tools, & analytics platforms that enable Cloudflare to effectively market & sell its services at scale. We are looking for a Marketing Operations & Lead Management expert to join our team to drive tight data & functional integration between our website & customer signup pipeline, as well as marketing lead nurturing & sales qualification processes. This unique opportunity will allow you to own measurement & attribution of our B2B marketing & drive sales marketing alignment through process & technology. Youll play a key role in exploring innovative ways of influencing B2B buyers using techniques such as conversational marketing & behavioral segmentation.
You will work with cross functional teams such as Demand Generation, Digital, Field Marketing, Web Engineers, Sales Development Reps, & Sales Operations to design, build & deliver meaningful conversations across multiple channels that resonates with prospects. You put the user experience first but also have a growth mindset & thrive on improving conversion & ultimately revenue.
What you'll do
- Understand the B2B prospect lifecycle journey to identify opportunities for growth & optimization.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Demand Generation & Field Marketing to continuously improve the scoring model in the Marketing Automation platform.
- Drive strategy & implementation across multiple marketing channels such as the website, display advertising, email, social & more to effectively engage prospects top of funnel.
- Define & execute ongoing lifecycle experimentation efforts & regularly share best practices & key learnings with cross functional teams.
- Evaluate new technologies & systems to improve & optimize performance.
- Effectively measure Marketing campaign attribution & pipeline using both Salesforce & multi touch attribution platform.
- Promote a culture of creativity, collaboration, accountability & innovation within the team.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- 5+ years of experience of marketing operations and/or sales operations experience at B2B Technology organization.
- 2+ years of demand generation & or sales development experience.
- Hands on and/or similar experiences with marketing & sales technology tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Salesforce, Bizible, LeanData, Adroll, Drift, Google Analytics, Google Optimize.
- Marketo Certified Expert and/or Salesforce Certified Administrator is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation & demand generation best practices.
- Self-starter & leader who is highly accountable & communicative.
- Results-oriented, solid work ethic with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration & persuasion skills.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player.
- SaaS experience at B2B2C a plus.
- Previous experience with Growth marketing a plus.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.